This address was initially home to Dr. Gustav Lucas' company Chemische Fabrik, which was burned down in 1945. In 1998, after the Pollena-Lechia S.A. Company on Chlebowa St. was taken over by Beyersdorf AG, construction began on a new plant at 32 Gnieźnieńska St., which opened in 2001. Since 2009, the facility bears the name Beiersdorf Manufacturing Poznań Sp. z o.o. (LLC)
We will be able to see Gerhard Naumann's project „Workers leaving the Factory” at Beiersdorf Manufacturing Poznań as part of the Malta Festival.